In simple definition, air compressor is a powerful device that is used for the conversion of power to potential energy. The power used by an air compressor is usually gotten from electric motor, diesel, gasoline engine and other sources. The potential energy produced by an air compressor is stored in pressurized air also known as compressed air. The importance of air compressor and the high rate in which it is needed has made many industries to offer air compressor rental to people. There are many industries where you can get an air compressor on rent.
NEEDS THAT ARE MET BY AIR COMPRESSOR RENTAL
Air compressor is rented to people so as to match the following needs:
- The specific power output.
- The air pressure level.
- The requirement of their power supply.
FEATURES OF RENTED AIR COMPRESSOR
Some the many air compressor rental features are:
- Simple to master diagnosis control.
- Mounting options.
- Emission compliant engine.
- Easy upkeep and many others.
It is important to know that the air compressors are made available to users in both the electric and diesel model. Air compressor rental provide the power and flexibility needed in construction site and industrial processing plant productivity. Getting an air compressor in rent is not difficult but you must consider many things.
CLASSIFICATION OF SOME OF THE AIR COMPRESSOR RENTAL
Classification based on the pressure
- Low pressure air compressor: This air compressor has a discharge of 150psi and below. It is known as the LPACs. This classification of air compressor is used for pneumatic conveying, and also used in aeration system.
- Medium pressure air compressor: Medium pressure air compressor has a discharge pressure in the range of 151psi to 1000psi. It can be used for piping, refining, paper industry, textile and many others.
- The high pressure air compressor: This is also called HPACs. It discharges pressure above 1000psi. It is used in onshore, drilling, construction and mining.
Classification based on design and principle of operation
- Single stage reciprocating compressor.
- Two stage reciprocating compressor.
- Compound compressor.
- Rotary vane compressor.
- Scroll compressor.
- Turbo compressor.
- Centrifugal compressor.
- Rotary screw compressor.